Brought to You By

My photo
A lover of beautiful homes. Bringing inspiration with each blog. Look at these posts to be inspired. I will feature rooms from homes all around country, including mine. I love photography and hope to bring you inspiration to create your own beautiful rooms with my photos.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Not So Healthy House

I was gung-ho last week with my blog.  I wanted to get it up and running, so that everyone could start to be inspired.  Hummmm.....not when everyone in your house is sick.  For Valentine's Day, our home was filled with germs.  They haven't left yet and are starting to attack me.  On the agenda for the next blog  is an amazing Female Cave.  I can't wait to share with you this beautiful retreat for the woman of the house.  I have a few "Man Rooms" to blog about, but ladies first................




No comments:

Post a Comment